Kansas City is about two cities in one – KC Missouri which lies on the east of the Missouri and west KC. Kansas City has a major soccer team, third largest beef capital in US, birthplace of jazz, barbeques, first in shopping, got culture and other amazing facts which makes this place a perfect vacation getaway. Kansas is a historically rich city and has amazing places to see and things to do if you ever visit. It is important to note that Kansas City in Missouri side is the part of the city where all fun and excitement resides, it has revitalized downtowns, museums, play stations for kids, historical districts and rich history of the city.
- The Fontaine– this four-star hotel is highly rated hotels in most of the travel portals and has received various positive online reviews and feedbacks. The hotel is very clean, staff is friendly and located at 3.5 km from City center.
- Argosy Casino Hotel and Spa – Four Star hotel and located 11 km from City center. You can get a lot of good services in this hotel especially if you are casino and spa lover.
- Sheraton Suites Country Club Plaza– Sheraton is a well-known chain of hotels and this is no exception. This is a 3.5-star hotel located 3.2 km from city center. You would be really pleased with the services, cleanliness and location of the hotel.
- Drury Inn & Suites Kansas City Stadium – It is yet another highly opted and rated hotels in Kansas City. However, it is located at 9 km from the city but you would easily find very clean and friendly staff in this hotel.
- The Inn at Belvoir Winery – Travelers speak highly of this hotel mostly because of its awesome services, friendly staff, historical charm and nice big rooms.